Thinking about insulating your attic, your shop, or maybe even doing a rehab? Lets talk about your project and how we can maximize the investment in your home.
In addition to residential insulation, we also provide commercial insulation. With competitive priceing and flexible scheduling we are a very vaiable resource to all of our contractors.
Energy efficiency from the ground up is crucial for new construction to maximize property values and lower energy costs.
Our historically rich region has many homes that are poorly insulated. We can now achieve energy efficiency, yet still maintain the rich character of these homes
Improve your business environment with our insulation. Spray foam insulation can provide many necessary benefits to your structure, including lower energy costs, sound proofing, and enhanced structural stability.
An alternative to traditional building insulation, spray foam is a mixture of two components known as isocyanate and polyol resin which join at the tip of the spray gun. This then expands onto the surface and fills the cavity. Follow along as this video goes through the process of spray foam insulation and how versatile it really is.
Here's the basics to spray foam insulation. Click on one of the titles to expand and learn more.
- Fiberglass insulation traps air inside tiny glass fibers, slowing transfer of heat.
- Spray foam encapsulates your home and eliminates all air infiltration to your home greatly reducing dust, and pollen.
-Spray Foam does not lose R-value over its lifetime.
- Spray foam reduces capacity requirements, maintenance and wear of HVAC equipment.
- Open Cell is mainly used as an air barrier but closed cell is an Air, Moisture and Vapor barrier.
- Open cell has an R-value of 3.7 per inch of thickness. Closed cell has an R-value of 7 per inch.
- Closed Cell adds up to 250% Racking strength to your walls and roof.
- Your attic will reach temperatures of 130-150 degrees. Your a/c is producing 55 degree air. Running the ductwork through that summer heat greatly reduces the efficiency of your HVAC.
- Foam insulation is not a food source for mold, roaches, or termites.
- Spray foam does not settle or pack down over time.
- Spray foam does not allow air loss or air infiltration into your home.
- the foam will pay for itself with energy savings in 3-5 years.
There are some things in your new construction that you can buy a lower grade of material and still be O.K.
However, insulation is not one of them. We canât solve or fix insulation problems in your walls after they are sheet rocked. You will live with that costly mistake forever, paying much higher monthly utility bills and having rooms of your house that are uncomfortable.
So, PLEASE BE CAREFUL. Do not buy the cheapest insulations or accept the cheapest bid.
Improve your knowledge about insulation and help us make the right choice for you.
Determine the perfect home energy prices and let us know what works for you!
Click to find out what is available in your area from Energy.gov.
Great job and nice people. Efficient and professional. Immediate improvement of temperature in house. Good price.
Gave estimate and had work completed in less than 1 week. Noticed an immediate improvement in home comfort and temperature with AC running less often. Temperature between attic and house now only varies by about 10 degrees. We are sure to see a difference in our electricity bill. Very satisfied.
Use this form to send in questions or to get a free estimate! You can also contact us at the email and phone numbers listed below.